Friday 17 August 2012

Happy Hari Raya

This coming weekend is the Muslim festival Hari Raya when all Muslims break the fasting month. It is the biggest holiday of the year in Malaysia. We are off to Penang tomorrow morning to spend 4 days with Mun's family. I am really looking forward to it and excited to experience the traditional celebration. Mun's mother and sisters have already picked out my outfit which was kind of a surprise to Mun since its not what he expected, its modern and sexy according to him.. lets see the reactions I will get from the rest of the family.. to my defense, I didn't choose it myself! I promise I will tell you all about it and I will get some photos uploaded as well :)

Besides from Penang we also have some other nice trips planned soon. First weekend of September we are going to Perhentian islands again for a few days to relax and enjoy the beach. I cant wait! And.. In mid October we are going for a 11 days trip to Myanmar (Burma), finally! I booked the tickets earlier today so now there is no turning back. Just need to figure out the visa and decide our route.

Tonight I will enjoy a nice meal and some drinks with the gang at Jalan Alor before everybody is off for the holiday. I wish you all a Happy Raya and I hope you will have a great weekend!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment