Saturday 10 March 2012

I love you I miss you I kiss you

MURNI is another restaurant in SS2 that attracts a lot of people. The restaurant itself is rather small but during the evening the pavement outside is turned into a 500 meter long dining table with hungry locals. Last night I found myself in the middle. The food served here is supposed to be special and looking at the number of people waiting while the staff is stressing to put up another table at the end makes it obvious. All of a sudden the dining stroll becomes 510 meter and it keeps on growing. When ordering Lina said to the waiter: I love you I miss you I kiss you. And NO it was not Lina expressing her love to this random waiter. It was the name of the drinks she ordered for us. All beverages are home made mixes and they tasted really nice. The best one was I kiss you with a base of apple juice.

I love you - I miss you - I kiss you

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Lina. I swear that your blog gonna be food blog.

    ReplyDelete