Friday 14 September 2012

Brickladies

Last night I attended my first Brickladies event in Bangsar. Brickladies is a social group for both local and expat working women of various nationalities and professions based in KL. Last nights gathering was at a French restaurant called Croisette Cafe inside a nice condo close to Bangsar Shopping Center. I went straight from work and was one of the first to arrive. Quickly I got myself the first glass of wine for the evening (many more to come..) and I chatted away with a Danish lady who has lived in KL for over 20 years being married to a Malaysian and running her own company here. Very inspiring! Second glass I enjoyed while munching of the French buffet table. The chocolate dessert was to die for! I had a really nice time and met some interesting fun ladies that I hope to keep in touch with.

I have a long weekend coming up with 4 days off. Hopefully the weather will be good so I can enjoy some lazy hours by the pool. It is a shame how little I have utilized the fact that I have two very nice swimming pools just outside my door.. there is room for improvement here!

No comments:

Post a Comment