Monday 1 October 2012

screw IKEA or IKEA screw?

My birthday weekend has been celebrated in a relocation marathon. We rented a car for 2 days to be able to get as much done as possible. Half a day was spent in IKEA eating meatballs with unboiled potatoes (a big disappointment..) and shopping for the basics since the new place doesn't have plates, cutlery etc. During the last year I have managed to assemble a full walk in wardrobe at the old place and I have been a little concerned where to put all my stuff when moving but thank god for Swedish inventions.. IKEA solves all problems! I got myself a brand new wardrobe and a drawer. Yesterday afternoon I was rediscovering IKEA furniture screwing a la Malaysian style.., that is in 30 degrees.. ppfff many screws to screw but with great team work the wardrobe and the drawer now decorates the bedroom very nicely.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment