Wednesday 22 February 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

After years, months and days of consideration I have finally done it. This is the first, ever in history, blog post written by me. I have decided to write in English. Therefore, please excuse any spelling mistakes and poor grammar that may occur..

6 months and 14 days has past since I arrived in Kuala Lumpur. There is of course a lot to tell about first impressions and how to start a new social life in a city of millions. However, the fresh images of the just landed feeling are slowly fading and being exchanged with everyday life routines. 

I will in this blog give an insight into my life here in Kuala Lumpur. I am the only European in an office of 24 different personalities. Everyday I am challenged with culture differences and it can be frustrating as well as amusing, often at the same time.

A part from giving my career a boost I am taken every chance I have to explore the wonders of Malaysia and the rest of South East Asia. This blog will capture my travel experiences and also give a deeper view on Kuala Lumpur as destination and as my home town.

Follow me on this journey and I hope you will enjoy the reading, and again welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment